Hi! I'm currently working at South Korean blockchain tech firm called 'EOSeoul' as Head of Product and making a crypto wallet, DApps, and Defi product related to STO area. EOSeoul is a top rank block producer(node operator in EOSIO public blockchain) and a subsidiary of a South Korean gaming company NEOWIZ Inc.
My main interests are blockchain, TechFin and journalism. I previously worked at KAKAO Inc. as a product designer/product manager. I've been making digital products for 9 years.
Before my foray into product design, I worked as a journalist for multiple news agencies such as The Bell, Associated Press, Seattle Post-Intelligencer covering capital markets, politics, arts and entertainment.
Born and raised in South Korea, went to Seattle and Melbourne for college, Speaks English and Korean.
My abilities are
- Business development skills
- Project management skills collaborating with native app developers, GUI designers
- In-depth knowledge and experience on blockchain tech and public blockchain network governance (EOSIO, Ethereum, Tron, Klaytn, Tezos, Terra)
- Design skills to develop iOS/Android, decentralized applications and services
- Producing scenario and build interactive prototypes by using Sketch, Framer, InVision, Framer, Flinto, Principle, Figma
- Fluent English and Korean speaker
- nBlocks Wallet - Simple and Secure Blockchain Wallet
- nBlocks Hunt - Root cryptos in the real-world places
- nblocks.io - Official website development (solely designed and developed)
- eoseoul.io - Official website development (solely designed and developed)
- Worker Proposal System(WPS) on EOSIO - Collaboration work between multiple blockchain tech devs around the world
- 5min - Voice reading news app (personal side project)
- HeyBee Music - Music streaming app for Korea, South America, Indonesia
- Quotes N Fix - Mobile smash car repair service in Australia (personal side project)
- KAKAO StoryFund - Asia's first crowdfunding journalism platform
- KAKAO news article summarization algorithm - Patent acquisition due to algorithm invention in South Korea